Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cry Baby!

Another successful day of making children cry! Haha! Just kidding...or am I?

Breakfast: Coffee (black), half an orange, 2 hard boiled eggs, almonds

Snack: Paleo smoothie (made with coconut milk).

Lunch: Pulled pork, half of an orange, water, almonds.

Dinner: Taco Salad (Ground Chicken, Romaine lettuce, Chopped organic onion, Guacamole
Organic Salsa). So yummy! I am taking the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

I spoke with Jason tonight about how I've been sweating during the day. I've just been breaking out in a random sweat ever since this Paleo thing started. It's the craziest thing. He said it was normal and then went on to explain (in his fitness terms) exactly what was going on. It makes sense now. He also said I need some more carbs, so I am planning on adding a few more greens tomorrow. I have been slacking in the greens department. I'll get the balance right eventually.

2 comments:

  1. i recommend broccoli -- is delicious, easy to make, and uber healthy. it is the most important food for pregnant ladies to consume. i buy fresh organic broccoli and steamer bags, which are ~awesome.~ Chop and clean entire head of broccoli, put in steamer bag, and place in microwave for 3 minutes. put some fresh lemon and a little olive oil on top. you have 2 servings: 1 for dinner and 1 for lunch the next day. (or 3 servings; i really love broccoli!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sweats could also be related to ur heroin withdraws... this paleo challenge doesn't just limit food!

    ReplyDelete