Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blah blah

CFE: row x3 (250m-500m-750m)

WOD: deadlift...suckfest!!!! No PR! I will get over it...eventually. Maybe next time.

Breakfast: eggs, salsa, strawberries, almond butter

Snack: larabar (long time between breakfast and lunch)

Lunch: chicken, avocado

Dinner: chili, spinach

I NEED TO EAT MORE GREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a rough day. I have this little boy who is acting out due to family issues. Today he told me he was going to shoot me and kill me. I pray for him. I'm very torn up about his situation and am having a hard time removing myself from it. I asked FMPD to come in and speak to my class about threats and about being a police officer. This little boy wants to be a police officer really bad. It's the only thing that motivates him. Should be a good time having John in the classroom. He's in for a good laugh!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. You're so good and caring. Teachers are so awesome. *:D*

    Don't feel too badly about today. You look GOOD! Isn't that what matters? [totally joking, of course.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not everyday is a PR, sister. Next time!

    ReplyDelete