Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I have to get to dinner!!!

CFE: sprint 20 sec. Rest 2 min. X12

WOD: 3 power cleans and 5 burpees every minute on the minute for 10 minutes. I did 93 pounds with no fouls.

After crossfit I rushed out the door to meet my sister in law and our friends at dinner. I had such anxiety about making dinner on time that I drove all of 6PM crazy! Including Jason. Sorry...I'll be better tomorrow. And yes I did make it to dinner on time, just barely. Too much rushing around!

Breakfast: egg, sausage, spinach, salsa, strawberries, almond butter

Lunch: Paleo meatballs, squash, walnuts

Dinner: grilled chicken, mushrooms, peppers, onions, broccoli.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. was not your fault. i get so amped up from work at the end of the day that i become ADD-like and cannot do simple math. ;) Good job at Bahama Breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome, don't worry about it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete