Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is it!

WOD: Did Annie due to hurt back.

50-40-30-20-10
DU's
sit-ups

9:47 - Sub 10...love that!

Breakfast: eggs, grapes, AB
Lunch: chicken, almonds
Dinner: chicken, tea

I can't believe it! Tomorrow is picture day. This is bitter sweet. I want it to end but I don't all at the same time. The good news is, I will still be doing Paleo. I feel so good on Paleo. It was a well worth it challenge! I just have to end my blog (for tonight...no worries followers...I will continue to blog maybe not as often though) by saying...WELCOME SPRING BREAK! Time to go...I need to get in bed so I can be well rested for my 5AM workout tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on doing so great on the PC! And moreso, on deciding to continue it ;)

    Have a wonderful Break!! I enjoyed working out with you this am :)

    ReplyDelete