Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

You're sexy and hot

Those are the words that one of my 5 year old students said to a 5 year old girl in another class. Let's just say he got his ass handed to him. Totally unacceptable! And where do you think he heard it from?

WOD 5,5,5,5,5

88, 93, 98, 103,108

I failed on the 108. I almost had it! I got 4 reps and half of the 5th. Oh well! Maybe next time.

Breakfast: eggs, strawberries, almond butter

Lunch: beef, salsa, walnuts

Dinner: chicken, salad

Dessert: dark chocolate covered almonds. This is a cheat and to be honest the chocolate could have been darker. Anything under 80% is like milk chocolate to me. I don't even enjoy it anymore.

Did I mention I love eating Paleo?!?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. you're my weightlifting hero! You'll get that 108 next time--you were almost there! I too am loving eating paleo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Paleo is certainly working out well for us, I am pretty settled into it and find it simple and easy.

    You did AWESOME with the bench presses. You forgot to mention your weighted dead hang pull-ups with a 20 pound dumbbell between your feet! Our little 6pm Powerhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO BE on those benches, girl!! YOU ARE STRONG!

    ps- some days are worse than others re: crankiness! You can totally do it, tho. No rush-only when you think you're ready and WANT to :)

    ReplyDelete